Mainly because I got a 9 to 5 job that I enjoy.
Also because I lost hope that people outside my circle would actually read it.
But guess what, I might as well be writing to myself and that would be fine.
So here we are. I simply have missed writing.
This space will hold thoughts.
That’s all I’m aiming for. Doubts, observations, questions, hopes and dreams. After all it’s called Le Beauty Journal, so let’s journal. Ha!
Speaking of hopes and dreams, I was actually considering watching Eat, Pray, Love today. I have never seen it and I feel like I’m in a space where it could be meaningful to watch it. Have you? Is it any good? Is it REALLY bad?
Here’s a « catch up » list because it’s been that long :
- I have more grey hairs than ever before and I am trying to be fine with it, but most days it freaks me out. Though I am determined not to do anything about it. For now.
- I still don’t work out.
- I do meditate sometimes (well twice this year but who’s counting).
- I don’t even read blogs anymore. I read newsletters now. Well at least I’m reading something.
- I still double cleanse at night but I have stopped cleansing my face in the morning and it’s been a revolution. A splash of water and I’m done.
- I have sadly stopped drinking coffee because Hello Anxiety. So I now drink decaf and my life is dull.
- I am desperately trying to sell the super expensive Stella McCartney jacket I bought years ago on a whim. People really like to negotiate.
- I am still scared of being judged. Anywhere and everywhere. Anytime by everyone.
- I now own a house so I’m knee deep in decorations accounts on Instagram.
- I still use Instagram and it still, most days, makes me feeling blah.
- I have no idea what I am going to write next but let me tell you, it’s going to be pretty real.